- Save time with appointment scheduling experts
- Reduce costs
- Make the most of your internal productive resources by outsourcing appointment scheduling
- Focus on your core business
- Improve your contact costs.
- Optimize the segmentation of your clients.
- Increase the efficiency of your sales teams by offering them qualified visits.
- You will increase sales and the number of clients.
- Delegate responsibilities to qualified expert telemarketers who have field knowledge.
- Reach a larger number of prospects.
- Improve the impact of your sales efforts and increase your sales opportunities.
- Identify leads
- Increase your sales performance
- Target your prospects more accurately
- Keep your customers updated on the latest information about your company.
OF ATTENDANCE TO EVENTS
- Save time and effort for your internal resources
- Confirm if the information has reached the target (qualified contact)
- Resource optimization based on the number of participants.
- Simplified contact with the customer
- Optimization of your calls
- Determine the number of participants in advance and ensure their active participation.
- Identify your target audience
- Identify your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Identify market-specific strategies
- Save time and effort
- Facilitate decision-making for your marketing efforts.
- Evaluate your customers’ overall level of satisfaction with your products or services.
- Customer database segmentation and prospecting list definition based on your business objectives
- Opportunity to acquire specific databases
- Identify the qualified and responsible contact person for each prospect or customer.
- With the qualification of contacts and the optimization of file processing, we contribute to the development of your sales force and marketing efforts.
- Improve the effectiveness of your telemarketing campaigns.
RECOVERY OF CLIENTS
This service will allow you to make improvements to increase customer loyalty or customer recovery.
- Improve your brand awareness and visibility with customers
- Enrich your customer portfolio and repeat sales or opportunities.
- Enhance your knowledge of each client and their specific needs.
- Satisfy customer expectations, build customer loyalty and ensure a positive experience.
- Develop closer relationships with lower priority clients, whom are often too expensive to visit.